Martin Rice Family Insurance
Home Insurance and Auto Insurance for you and your family
Insure Your Largest Assets
Home Insurance Plans
Making sure you have the proper amount of home insurance is one of the most important decisions you can make. Being under-insured can be devastating to you and your family. Contact Martin Rice Family Insurance for a free review of your current insurance.
So what is home insurance for? Homeowners insurance policies protect your home’s structure and your belongings in the event of a disaster like a fire or a flood. Since your household is unique, it’s important to look at the different types of home insurance coverage that fits your home’s specific needs. Some of these types of coverages include:
- Structure of Your Home Coverage – Coverage protecting your home from disasters such as fire, windstorms, lightning, theft, and more.
- Personal Belongings Coverage – This coverage protects your belongings and personal property inside and outside of your home up to your selected coverage limits.
- Temporary Living Expenses Coverage – In the event of a disaster, this coverage covers your living expenses, such a hotel rooms and food.
- Liability Protection Coverage – If someone is injured on your property, this coverage helps protect you from legal responsibility, liability claims, and lawsuits.
Car Insurance Plans
Auto insurance is a must and there is an overwhelming amount of companies and choices to choose from. With 10 different companies to choose from, we can find the best fit for your needs, and help you understand what type of coverage you have and need. We take the time to do what is best for you.
Customize your car insurance coverage options to find the plans that are best for you and your family. Bundling car insurance can also help you save money and lower your annual insurance expenses.
Idaho auto insurance laws require your car insurance to cover:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
- Property damage liability coverage: $15,000 per accident
- Uninsured motorist coverage: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
Having a good car insurance plan is a great benefit to you and protects you and your assets. The primary benefits of car insurance are:
- Protects your vehicle investment
- Protects you against lawsuits
- Protects you from having to pay medical expenses
- Protects you from uninsured drivers
- Gives you peace of mind every time you’re on the road